ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020 - KeepWatch system monitor

<< < (3/3)

jrmelb:
KeepWatch.exe returns for me "Not compatible with your version of windows". Does this program only work with 64bit OS.

:tellme:

mat2016:
jNizM - yes, your script from a few years back forms the skeleton for this one. I have this acknowledgement in the source code. I added the file watcher stats, internet status, ports, etc. And I make lots more areas clickable. And buttons at the bottom. The basic premise is to have general stats and watch for new processes, startup items, ransomware activity. The program can auto shutdown, send email alerts via SwithMail. You had such a nicely formatted layout it was hard to beat. I will add an About box soon and make sure to credit you.

; Author of the core GUI is below:
; ===================================================================================
; Description ...: htopmini
; Version .......: v0.8.3
; Modified ......: 2014.04.11-2027
; Author ........: jNizM
; http://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=254
; ===================================================================================

mat2016

mat2016:
KeepWatch.exe returns for me "Not compatible with your version of windows". Does this program only work with 64bit OS.

:tellme:
-jrmelb (January 15, 2020, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can use this link to download the 32bit version.
KeepWatch 32

mat2016

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version