ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020 - KeepWatch system monitor

(1/3) > >>

mat2016:
NANY 2020 Entry Information

Application Name:KeepWatchVersion:1.0Short Description:System and File Monitor: basic stats,  file changes details and malware alerterWeb Page:http://s355751075.onlinehome.us/keep-watch/Program Download Link:http://s355751075.onlinehome.us/wp-content/uploads/Setup-KeepWatch.exeSystem Requirements:Windows 7 or later.Source Language:Compiled AutoHotkey scriptAuthor:mat2016
Description:

KeepWatch displays standard statistics: CPU Busy %, CPU Processes, RAM, Swap Memory, Fixed and Removable Drives, Disk Read/Write. It can be set to monitor your local weather. It also monitors every drive in your system for file read/write/delete activity. If it detects a large number of file changes per minute, it will display a message and optionally send users an email or a text message. If the user is going to be away for a while, they can set the program to Away mode and in additional to sending an email it will shutdown the computer.

Users can add filters for all the normal types of file activities. Folders/files can be excluded from setting off alerts. More information is available on the program's web page.
Important: Users should click Pause before ejecting Removable media.

Screenshots:

In order to keep track of new file extensions, the program will scan the C drive and create a list of existing unique extensions. This will take a few minutes and is a one time operation.

Since the program needs a little more work, I have a password on the installer. It is K33pW@tch.

Many more screen shots are on the web page.

chashnniel:
wrong password

nickodemos:
wrong password
-chashnniel (December 27, 2019, 05:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Same here

Ath:
Replace $ by 3, that's how I could open it :-[

nickodemos:
Replace $ by 3, that's how I could open it :-[
-Ath (December 27, 2019, 11:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. Trying now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page