ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Broken icons for 64bit programs

<< < (3/6) > >>

Faziri:
Well I'm om 10, so probably some influence from the OS changed between 7 and 10. Would you like to set up the source code and dev env on my pc and remote into it so you can debug it?

I'll try the beta in a minute.

mouser:
Would you like to set up the source code and dev env on my pc and remote into it so you can debug it?
--- End quote ---

No, though I may have you try a debug-build that will log for me what files it thinks its asking for icons from.
Hopefully it's simply a matter of FARR mistakenly asking for the icon for exe that it thinks is in Program Files x86, when it should be specifying the file in Program Files\

Faziri:
The beta doesn't help

Broken icons for 64bit programs

mouser:
Ok let me upload a debug version for you to test.

mouser:
Here's a DEBUG version that will log a LOT of debug info to a debug text file:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/downloads/debug/FindAndRunRobotPortable.zip

Unzip that in portable directory.  Exit regular farr, start this one, search for your libre calc, then exit farr soon after it shows up in the display.

The resulting debugout.txt file should contain information about how it found the icon images, etc.  and you can mail that to me ([email protected]);  it won't have any sensitive info in it, but feel free to look it through before you send it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version