ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

naming an alias

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
Make sure you download the latest version -- I've since fixed another bug relating to the new handling of double-quoted arguments.

Nod5:
Regarding my above test cases 1 and 4: You correctly replied
I guess that's to be expected and may not be considered a farr bug.. as long as i can fix the ones with doublequotes. Unless you tell me that those used to would work on the prior version of farr..
--- End quote ---
I shouldn't have included 1 and 4 at all, but was confused earlier because on a PC here with an older FARR version case 1 did open the file (despite spaces in path and not quote enclosed!). But it turns out that was only because Microsoft's Notepad.exe was replaced by Notepad2 on that PC. And Notepad2 (weirdly!) doesn't require quotes when passing a spaced filepath as parameter. So disregard that.

In other words: test case 2 and 3 (and 5 and 6 using the ++ method) are what matters. Forget 1 and 4.

In the as of now latest portable beta test cases 2 3 (and 5 6) work fine. So the issue seems solved.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version