ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to fix "NTLDR is missing" error in Windows 10?

<< < (3/3)

Deozaan:
It seems Lazesoft was a bust. The home edition says it can "fix Windows Boot Problems due to corrupted MBR, Boot Sector, Boot File, Registry, etc." But in order to "fix missing file crash such as 'ntldr is missing', 'bootmgr is missing' etc." I need the pro version.

4wd:
It seems Lazesoft was a bust. The home edition says it can "fix Windows Boot Problems due to corrupted MBR, Boot Sector, Boot File, Registry, etc." But in order to "fix missing file crash such as 'ntldr is missing', 'bootmgr is missing' etc." I need the pro version.-Deozaan (December 24, 2019, 02:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Damn, missed that in the comparison table ... however, the Pro version is available as a *Free Trial* ... don't know how far it'd get before asking to register/buy though.

Deozaan:
I just went ahead and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10. Now it's just a matter of getting everything back up and running the way I like it again. :)

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. And thanks to Shades I was finally able to fully move my Users directory off the OS drive! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version