ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Syncovery Pro 50% off at BitsDuJour - Today 19thDec19

(1/2) > >>

brahman:
BitsDuJour announced: "Deal Coming Soon!"

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/syncovery-pro/in=upcoming-discounts

This promotion includes the following:
Syncovery for Windows - Professional Edition ($29.95)
Syncovery for Mac - Professional Edition ($29.95)
Syncovery for Linux - Professional Edition ($29.95)
Syncovery for Mac & Windows - Pro Edition Family Pack ($59.95)

If you order the Family Pack for Windows & Mac which can be used on up to 5 computers, you are entitled to request a Linux license by emailing [email protected].

superboyac:
awesome software.  recommended here on dc years ago, and ive been using it for a long time.  Pretty complicated, but super reliable, and one of the most active developers on the planet.

brahman:
Ok, the deal is on TODAY, 19th December!!!

brahman:
The deal has been extended another day and expanded to the Premium editions too (see comment section on BDJ)

tomos:
Thoughts on Syncovery -- Upgrade pricing and the different versions available:

I probably should have gotten this BDJ at the time:
I have an older license (over four years old). The upgrade system is clearly explained and seems fair enough: I paid ~60€ at the time, I get 25% of that off of the current price.

But the version I have has 'file system monitoring' -- in order to get that now, one has to buy the Premium version which is 99$/€
That's too much for my current (minimal) usage, even at 50% of that I'd have reservations.
OTOH I think I had to upgrade once in over ten years usage, and the support is excellent.
Will decide when the next bdj offer comes around :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version