ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

How to install

(1/1)

LLAdmir:
Hi all,

After downloading the T-Clock Redux from github, I have a bunch of files but no installer.
What are the steps to install it?

Thank you,

KynloStephen66515:
Before I start, let me add the disclaimer that I am not a user of T-Clock and nor have I actually looked into the Github for more than 10 seconds before posting this.

Now that's out of the way:

The Github seems to be only the source code, and not the compiled version.  This means that anything you get from Github will need you to compile it yourself.

There are installer versions available here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg197200#msg197200 - This is if you don't want to/Don't know how to compile it yourself.

----

This is simply to give you a quick answer whilst you wait for somebody more familiar with T-Clock to come along :)

micmen:
Hi,
I used T-Clock for years with different versions of Windows but since upgrading from Win7prof64 to Win10prof64 I'm not able to use it any more:
After every boot the system fan startet to run and the T-Clock task was shown with a high CPU percentage. So I moved the T-Clock folder and deleted any registry content containing T-Clock - everything was fine again, but I did not have that tool any more.
Now I downloaded the Redux version from github-production-release-asset-2e65be.s3.amazonaws.com but exept the font I didn't find any information how to "install" it. I created an empty T-Clock.ini in the x64 folder and double clicked the Clock.exe, but the same as with the old version: Fan started to run and T-Clock content wasn't shown in systray (and on top the File Explorer was closed and for a short time the task bar was completely empty), so I killed the task.

What do I have to do?
Which of the 3 folders do I need (Waves, Win32, x64)?

thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version