ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Windows Launcher by Only One Key

<< < (4/4)

mbaas:
I suppose it may have otherwise been coincidental that the discussion seemed to have come full circle in recommending (per a second ID) that which seemed to have apparently been rejected in the OP (by the first ID).
-IainB (March 07, 2020, 08:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess such things happen. Initially, I was turned away from ML because of the negative comments and also BI seemed to offer far more space for launch-items (and I also liked its approach to just pick running tasks) etc. - but all that is worth nothing when the app refuses to work and support is MIA.

Using the word "advertise" seems to imply some commercial intentions - so maybe it's worth mentioning that ML is freeware...and I have no affiliations with the author. The sole purpose of my post was to possibly help others looking for a useable launcher by providing feedback about my journey (which also involved spending a bit of time on Google...only to finally end up with the initial recommendation...)

Sorryformyen:
I'm really using MaxLauncher in the absence of something like the one suggested in my original post. However, the fact that its keys are fixed makes visual agility and customization limited.

I am grateful for the other suggestions, they are very interesting and arouse some unexpected ideas, but they will certainly be useful for those who have preferences different from mine. I'm following with MaxLauncher now, still encountering some problem with performance, the launcher doesn't appear whenever requested. But this is what is there for now.

I really hope that the developer of the SiteLauncher addon will take a look here or someone who can emulate it on the desktop ... even if it looks like something it shouldn't look like

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version