ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

%cliptext% then ENTER/RETURN

(1/2) > >>

mcquicker:
Is there a command to ENTER or RETURN after a SEARCH %cliptext% , so the action is carried out automatically?

Many thanks in advance,
Peter

mouser:
Can you elaborate a little, I'm not sure I fully understand what you are asking.

mcquicker:
Thanks for the quick reply.

I have a macro that executes an internet FRR search after text is pasted from the clipboard. I'd like to make it so once the text is pasted, for FRR to execute the search. Usually, I have to hit "enter" or "return" for it to happen.

Many thanks in advance,
P

mouser:
Ok, yes this can be done in a couple of ways.. I just need to wake up first and remember how :)

Can you tell me how you are triggering the search in FARR from your macro? Is it from the commandline or are you sending keystrokes, etc?

mcquicker:
My keyboard -- Logitech K350 keyboard has several extra keys -- on the side. One key I assign Ctrl-Shift-X to execute a "Search %cliptext%" on FRR. I'd like it to run without me having to hit "enter" or "return."

I have several FRR search macros, mostly to look up words, etc. It's a fantastic help.

Many thanks,
Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version