ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mousers Media Browser

Mouser's Media Browser v2 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (15/19) > >>

mouser:
Yeah CHS by default announced itself; you can disable that in options.
The others shouldn't.  But I can see in the MMB code that it does display that "Greetings" message if started in the tray; I'll disable that.

smaragdus:
@mouser

First- I am glad that Mouser's Media Browser is still in development. I tested version 1.15.01 and I think I foumd a bug when switching between view modes, example:

[*]Switch either from View mode: Thumbstrip left or from View mode: Thumbstrip top to View mode: Grid;
[*]Try to switch back from View mode: Grid to View mode: Thumbstrip left or to View mode: Thumbstrip top and see what you get;
[/list]

If needed I can apply screen shots.

I will repeat some of the suggestions I made earlier (here):

[*]Option to save folders as favourites;
[*]Support for animated GIF and PNG (APNG) images;
[/list]

I work regularly with animated images (mostly APNG) and support for animated GIF and APNG files is essential to me, examples:

Animated PNG:

Animated GIF:

Happy holidays!

mouser:
Option to save folders as favourites;
--- End quote ---

It will auto add folders to the GoTo menu as you use them..

Try to switch back from View mode: Grid to View mode: Thumbstrip left or to View mode: Thumbstrip top and see what you get;
--- End quote ---

I see it does not remember the size of the thumbnail strip, is that what you are talking about?

mouser:
Happy holidays to you too!

smaragdus:
@mouser

I see it does not remember the size of the thumbnail strip, is that what you are talking about?
--- End quote ---

Yes, the thumbnails become very big. The only workaround I could find to restore the thumbnails size was to delete settings file ('MousersMediaBrowser.ini').

Also, while using 'View mode: Thumbstrip left' and 'View mode: Thumbstrip top' the thumbnails orientation is according to Exif, while switching to 'View mode: Grid' the thumbnails orientation is not according to Exif. Can you confirm that?

It will auto add folders to the GoTo menu as you use them..
--- End quote ---

I am not sure I understand how to use 'GoTo' - I have browsed many folders containing image files and 'GoTo' menu is always inaccessible (Windows 8 here).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version