ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mousers Media Browser

Mouser's Media Browser v2 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (7/19) > >>

tsaint:
I wrote a post but it seems to have gone missing.
Bugger :(

Basically, it said this:
Using filtering ...
jpg found 124 shows 124 thumbs
gif found 1 shows 0
tif found  40 shows 0
png found 39 shows 39

ie in total, found 204, shows 163. Unfiltered, it displays 163 which matches the displayed filtered total.
I'm about to have a hunt for the missing 40 tif images

I think it's confusing that the unfiltered screen says, for me, "found 7652 files in 1283 folders", but I think that means SEARCHED 7652 files, with no mention of the number of images found. (correct me if I'm wrong)
If I'm right, better to say "found 163 images from 7652 files searched in 1283 folders.
This would then match the filtered views which say "found xxx" meaning found xxx images

tsaint:
Using "Everything" to search for tif and gif files - it found none in the folder I'm searching. So I don't know where MMB gets the 40 tif and 1 gif found from. At least it's thumb displays are accurate

mouser:
Note for the text filter, you can separate multiple words with spaces and it will find files containing any of those patterns.  Prefix a pattern with - to exclude files matching that pattern.

mouser:
New version uploaded; minor improvements.

tomos:
v1.11.1 - Dec 14, 2019

* [Improvement] Image dimensions shown in statusbar.
* [Improvement] . . .
* [Improvement] Faster scanning speed.
* [BugFix] Exiting while running scan was needlessly slow.
* [BugFix] . . .
* [BugFix] Was reporting wrong folder search count.
* [BugFix] . . .
* [BugFix] In large folders after sorting, sometimes thumbnail showed wrong image.-mouser (December 14, 2019, 04:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
tested the above, all seem to be okay now, here.

I attach a file/screenshot that the browser cannot see -- formerly it was one that disrupted the thumbnails of the following files (it 'stole' a thumbnail). Currently it is simply not seen (much better).
Is visible in SC FWIW.
It's a jpeg file (I usually use default png for screenshots -- other SC jpg files show fine). It has a silly name (frog :p), I think I may have been testing reading SC comments in other viewers at the time.

Mouser's Media Browser v2 - Dec 30, 2019

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version