ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mousers Media Browser

Mouser's Media Browser v2 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (3/19) > >>

tomos:
Delete is now instantaneous (even within large folders) -- there is a quirk in that the actual view of the deleted file remains in the viewer pane until focus is moved to another file.
--- End quote ---
Well that's a bug then, it shouldn't stay in the viewer, so I must be overlooking something..

Can I ask how you are triggering the delete?
-mouser (December 11, 2019, 04:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
I simply use the delete key (focus on thumbnail)
with latest version:
delete in folder with <100 works perfectly: focus moves to next thumbnail, that file shows in the viewer pane
delete in folder with >100 works imperfectly: delete is fine; focus moves to next thumbnail, deleted file shows in the viewer pane. As soon as i click in thumbnail panel, viewer shows correct file

Mouser's Media Browser v2 - Dec 30, 2019

EDIT// this doesnt bother me, just reporting!

tomos:
A minor request -- it doesnt remember last viewed folder, would be nice if it were to start with last view, or have that as an option

mouser:
focus moves to next thumbnail, deleted file shows in the viewer pane. As soon as i click in thumbnail panel, viewer shows correct file
--- End quote ---
confirmed, working on it.

A minor request -- it doesnt remember last viewed folder, would be nice if it were to start with last view, or have that as an option
--- End quote ---

Yep, that will be fixed next.

Updated with new improved rename dialog (hit f2 or Ctrl+r) to rename.

mouser:
focus moves to next thumbnail, deleted file shows in the viewer pane. As soon as i click in thumbnail panel, viewer shows correct file
--- End quote ---

should be fixed now.

Thanks for all the help testing!

mouser:
Updated, it should now remember last active folder.

Delete key deletes selected images, F2 (or Ctrl+R) renames.  Note that you can select multiple files to rename; you will be prompted to rename them one at a time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version