ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Favourite youtube channels

<< < (5/7) > >>

tomos:
I cant say I have any favourite YT channels -- I mostly listen to music or watch snooker/chess/boules, but there's a couple of channels that I occasionally enjoy, that I think others here might enjoy too.

The History Guy

Robertson, Phillips, and the History of the Screwdriver

----------------------------------

ExplainingComputers
has some fairly basic stuff (which has helped me) and some more exotic:

Favourite youtube channels

e.g. Old PC Upgrade #2: SSD Boot Drive or Raspberry Pi Devastator Robot #4: Pygame & Speed Control

----------------------------------

Glen And Friends Cooking
often cooking/baking using old recipes e.g.

1892 Galt Cookbook Yeasted Coffee Cake - Old Cookbook Show - Glen And Friends Cooking

erikts:
True Food TV

mouser:
I've been learning Adobe Premiere for a while.  This guy's channel is excellent:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzAdXeniYhIGlFndHYPiYg

zridling:
Some of these lawn care guys have long gone insane, and then there's this guy in Florida who pressure washes giraffes in customers' driveways, mows when he feels like it, and never leaves his wry sense of humor at home:

Then if you enjoy old people being tortured slowly and in expensive ways, tour a few of the RV channels on YouTube. These RV army of geezers will make you feel like a genius for the road you didn't take. Murphy's Law applies in full force in the RV world (Steve Lehto still tells people: "DON'T BUY AN RV!") Here's one harmless, overly cautious couple who hooked up after 60, Liz and Paul, and are not immune to weekly trouble:

Shades:
Then if you enjoy old people being tortured slowly and in expensive ways, tour a few of the RV channels on YouTube. These RV army of geezers will make you feel like a genius for the road you didn't take. Murphy's Law applies in full force in the RV world (Steve Lehto still tells people: "DON'T BUY AN RV!") Here's one harmless, overly cautious couple who hooked up after 60, Liz and Paul, and are not immune to weekly trouble:
-zridling (June 05, 2021, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you dislike the concept of RV's that much, you'll hate channels like this one about tiny houses (on or off wheels).  :P

While I would not be caught dead in 90% of these things, there are some that actually do look nice and contain some pretty smart ideas about furniture and placement of furniture/devices/bedding.

* Edit: Replaced link with a working one *

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version