ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Favourite youtube channels

<< < (7/7)

tomos:
Time Team is a British show that ran for almost 20 years, and is back in production now, thanks to Patreon.
-Vurbal (March 03, 2022, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
I didn't know that (thanks). They must have made a fair bit of money on patreon, cause that show can only be expensive to make. I watch the odd episode, will be interesting to see what the new ones are like. (There's some great English accents to be heard on the show as well.)

Vurbal:
Time Team is a British show that ran for almost 20 years, and is back in production now, thanks to Patreon.
-Vurbal (March 03, 2022, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
I didn't know that (thanks). They must have made a fair bit of money on patreon, cause that show can only be expensive to make. I watch the odd episode, will be interesting to see what the new ones are like. (There's some great English accents to be heard on the show as well.)
-tomos (March 08, 2022, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm sure you're right. Just the heavy equipment for some of those episodes must have been incredibly expensive. And then there's all the high tech geophysics gear. The pub bills were probably enormous too.  :) 

It will be odd without the real stars of the original - Phil Harding and Mick Aston's hideous sweater.

merkin:
I like Louis.  He shows Mac board repairs but also does a lot of ranting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version