ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Paint Shop Pro 7

<< < (2/6) > >>

app103:
Thanks, app103!  :Thmbsup: Any idea what's a safe place to download it from?
-holt (February 07, 2020, 02:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

archive.org  has an ISO for it. But I think it might be corrupted.  :(

They also have one for v9 too. And I know that one works.

Both downloads are part of their Vintage Software and CD-ROM Software collections.

To install, download and then double click the ISO file to simultaneously mount it and open it. Then run the PSP9\Paint Shop Pro 9\Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.msi file. That's the real setup file. (If you get asked for a CD key, you clicked the wrong file) Once you are finished installing, go to This PC in Explorer, right click what looks like a brand new drive with a PSP9 CD in it, and select "eject" to make it go away.

4wd:
archive.org  has an ISO for it. But I think it might be corrupted.  :(-app103 (February 07, 2020, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

PSP 7 ISO downloaded, mounted (DaemonTools), and installed fine on Win10 x64 Pro.

app103:
archive.org  has an ISO for it. But I think it might be corrupted.  :(-app103 (February 07, 2020, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

PSP 7 ISO downloaded, mounted (DaemonTools), and installed fine on Win10 x64 Pro.
-4wd (February 07, 2020, 09:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good to know!  I'll make a note of that, in case I refer anyone else there. :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
I have disc images of PSP 8 and PSP X from when I owned and used it years ago. But I ripped them into MDF format because I was using Alcohol 120% as my disc ripper/burner back in those days.

If anyone would find those disc images useful, I can provide them, though I suspect they won't be of much use to anyone else without valid serial keys to go with them.

As an aside, if anyone can recommend a good/trustworthy MDF -> ISO converter, it would be nice to get some of those older disc images I have into a more ubiquitous format.

4wd:
As an aside, if anyone can recommend a good/trustworthy MDF -> ISO converter, it would be nice to get some of those older disc images I have into a more ubiquitous format.
-Deozaan (February 08, 2020, 03:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

MDF to ISO - worked for me, might depend on what info was included into the MDF to start with.

No need to install it, the installer can be extracted, (use UniExtract), and the executable directly run.

Otherwise there's the ad-supported free version of DaemonTools Lite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version