ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Happy Thanksgiving 2019 to all DonationCoder folks!

(1/1)

mouser:
I've had my head down coding (nodejs) for the last few months, so haven't been as active on the forums lately... Though soon I will switch into NANY mode.

I hope everyone is having a nice thanksgiving with family, friends, or your online friends (us included).

Whether you celebrate this arbitrary holiday or not, it's a good time of the year to remember to be thankful for the small happiness you find in life, wherever you find it, and let people know you appreciate them.

I appreciate my virtual family here at DonationCoder so much.. I appreciate your spirit and camaraderie.

I'd love to hear more about what people are up to these days.  Today we are going over to a friends house to eat pot luck and watch scary movies.  We (wife and I) made swiss/spinache/goatcheese/sundriedtomato quiche, olive+cheese bread, chocolate chip cookies with cognac.  [A few weeks ago I was mad at this friend and was holding a bit of a grudge. but then watched the new Mr Rogers move (A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood) and decided to just forgive and forget :)].  What are you guys up to?

cranioscopical:
What are you guys up to?
-mouser (November 28, 2019, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Becoming a black-Friday pauper.

rjbull:
Becoming a black-Friday pauper.-cranioscopical (November 28, 2019, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Me too   :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version