ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

N.A.N.Y. 2020: How can I be of service to you?

<< < (4/5) > >>

publicdomain:
I'm finally home & ready to engage on my "coding spree" :)

This is my first N.A.N.Y. but certainly not the last, as my dream is devoting full-time to developing for the public domain.

(Ye olde brain lights-up when I do public domain development and I pretty much think it is a reflection that comes straight from the soul, given it directly helps the fellows who appreciate it the most)

It's all connected!
Vic

publicdomain:
Repository opened:

https://github.com/publicdomain/pdcodevault

chashnniel:
good news. :Thmbsup:

Looking forward to your first release.

Contro:
For me the most difficult thing is focus the mind in a target.

So if someone else have the same problem will understand me when trying to acomplish a task step by step.

I need a step by step guiding program. configurable.
We all know project management software or wonderful software like tasklists. Or Freemind. I use it !!!!!

In spanish we usually say : "los árboles no te dejan ver el bosque". --- The trees don't let you see the forest . ....

That's my case, so in the execution mode I will like to manage the project with the main phase. Even more phases if as usual you  can begin from several places.....

But in the execution mode you only can see the makeable targets from the point or situation you are. So in that cases where I am confused, or my mind goes freely I will have a strong support to go straight to the target.

Do you know an app to do this in windows ?

:-* :P

IainB:
@Contro:
For me the most difficult thing is focus the mind in a target.
So if someone else have the same problem will understand me when trying to acomplish a task step by step. ...
...Do you know an app to do this in windows ?
-Contro (February 21, 2020, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
The best I have used (for years) is MS Project.
It enables you to use two types of view:

* Gantt charts (conventional) - useful for most small-to-medium and large projects.
* "Network" charts (similar to PERT) - useful for getting the bigger picture in really big projects.It also enables costing and fairly sophisticated resource planning/utilisation.

Takes a bit of learning to be able to fully utilise the software, but, if you've ever studied Critical Path Analysis or PERT methods, then you're likely already half-way there (able to put approx 50% of the product to good use at the outset).

I always thought the old MacProject was superb (ahead of its time), but I think MS Project has probably long since eclipsed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version