ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

N.A.N.Y. 2020: How can I be of service to you?

<< < (3/5) > >>

publicdomain:
(this isn't my thread, you know)
-BGM (November 09, 2019, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

No problemo! Discuss as you please!  :-*

The thread served its main purpose already :Thmbsup:

Cheers!

mouser:
One of the hardest things can be choosing WHAT to program.. These days there is so much out there it's hard to think of something that hasn't been done (well).
publicdomain: I encourage you to keep looking for ideas until you find one you can implement well, in the given timeframe, that might have some use (not be done better by other apps).  Not an easy task, I'll admit!

chashnniel:
I'm looking for a hotstring/textpander software.
Texter from lifehacker is my favorite choice and still almost works great. But...

* It doesn't support unicode
* It lack of some features(which i will talk next)
* Its in aged ahk codes and not under maintained since 2007

What I need/want.
I hope the UI(hotstring management) can be list mode but not tabs to much more convenient and make sense.

It has normal/text(text, %c--clipboard, %ds--date, %t--time, %|--cursor position....etc) and script(^v--ctrl+v, something included by{}, eg. {enter}--enter...etc) modes
I hope you can maybe add more build in parameters like those above to extend its features.
For me the most wanted features is to add multi clipboard contend support. For example
somecmdprog -i %c -o %c1 -p %c2
Thus i can copy three content then execute this hotsting one time to run the cmd. this is extreme helpful in some conditions.
Or maybe you can add some build-in/user-defined parameter to choose from the menu directly.

That's my opinion, I still have some other ideas to add-in.

;added time:  2019/11/13 21:58
Texter don't have description section(Which is also useful to what I'm gonna mention next. SHARED hotstrings). It's useful when you have too much hotstring(eg. ffmpeg, youtube-dl...) and don't figure out what it really does.

Maybe you can add some community or online shared resource service support. So people can share their USEFUL hotstrings to others. like JACK's magick hotstring packs, TOM's nircmd packs... This should be fun and make the usage of cmd programs much easier.

Sorry for my English.

publicdomain:
I'm looking for a hotstring/textpander software.-chashnniel (November 12, 2019, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hello chashnniel, do feel free to add a new thread on the new requests section! (It sounds interesting to take :Thmbsup:)

As I begin doing this N.A.N.Y. program, the name has been altered a bit to pdCodeVault.

chashnniel:
I'm so glad you have interest in this :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
For now, we can keep on this thread here. Or maybe the site admin can add this to a new thread.
Or simply you can start a new thread yourself, you can describe the concept/idea of pdCodeVault as you like, there is no any rights need to worry about.
Take your time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version