ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I'm thinking of going primitive, with discursion into zettelkasten

<< < (158/244) > >>

Dormouse:
Well done! Looks as if you've made a lot of progress with this stuff.

I don't have any interest in publishing my notes, so far at least. Obsidian has just brought out its paid for Publish service (still in its very early stages), so interesting to see these posts arrive at the same time.

Dormouse:
first suggestion was Pico CMS...i tried it, it's good...I'm sticking with this one, it seems to check all the boxes.
-superboyac (October 03, 2020, 06:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
For Neuron, I really like it and want to use it. But I want it accessed through my domain, not my github site.  This is where I'm stuck.
-superboyac (October 03, 2020, 08:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
I tried syncing files, and it is working as I desired!!
-superboyac (October 03, 2020, 08:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
???
Both?
Or dumped Pico?

wraith808:
Ideally, I want Neuron but with ability to just sync md files like pico.  You can do it, but i think only with github. 
If that guy would release his website code, Andy Matsuchashik, then that would be cool too.
Just trying to get an auto-published markdown site, with a dark theme, single column.  that's all.

-superboyac (October 03, 2020, 08:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think from this quote, dumped Pico.  His ideal seemed to have been Neuron, and he got it to work.

superboyac:
Ah!
I dumped Pico because the theming was too difficult to figure out for me, lol.
I got Neuron to work, and while it doesn't have theming (other than preset colors), it's default look and more importantly, the underlying features are fantastic.
It generates a tree (he calls it a folgezettel lol) based on links autmoatically which is awesome.
It's super fast and responsive.
And the default look to it is quite nice IMO.
Very snappy site.  And now all i have to do is sync md files back and forth.

wraith808:
Do you sync the MD files to neuron or Github?  And does the github repo have to be public?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version