ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I'm thinking of going primitive, with discursion into zettelkasten

<< < (106/244) > >>

Dormouse:
Markdown has the option to tag, highlight, and comment as well? Wow! That I need to try out. Through, I would very much prefer a menu bar for this, probably mainly because that is what I am used to since a long time.
-m9833 (June 25, 2020, 04:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Variety of conventions so best to know what is actually being inserted,  but menu bar is easier and many apps have one.

panzer:
Foam is a personal knowledge management and sharing system inspired by Roam Research, built on Visual Studio Code and GitHub:
https://foambubble.github.io/foam/

m9833:
Markdown has the option to tag, highlight, and comment as well? Wow! That I need to try out. Through, I would very much prefer a menu bar for this, probably mainly because that is what I am used to since a long time.
-m9833 (June 25, 2020, 04:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Variety of conventions so best to know what is actually being inserted,  but menu bar is easier and many apps have one.
-Dormouse (June 25, 2020, 06:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am interested and will research these options a bit. Congratulation on your 1500th post. :-)

wraith808:
So, general question about Zettels- do you maintain more than one for different aspects?  Or just break up stuff within based on tags and folders?

Foam is a personal knowledge management and sharing system inspired by Roam Research, built on Visual Studio Code and GitHub:
https://foambubble.github.io/foam/
-panzer (June 25, 2020, 06:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Another great one.  Thanks!

Dormouse:
built on Visual Studio Code and GitHub:
-panzer (June 25, 2020, 06:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
This seems to be a little similar another one

Stunning how many there are popping up

Navigation

[0] Message Index