ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I'm thinking of going primitive, with discursion into zettelkasten

<< < (156/244) > >>

40hz:
While 40hz may not have been "away" for that long, it does feel that way sometimes.
-Shades (September 29, 2020, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, it certainly felt that way for me. (How goes it Shades?)

wraith808:
Hope to see you visit more regularly- it's not been the same without you!  :Thmbsup:
-wraith808 (September 29, 2020, 03:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Probably a lot less discursive and wordy too.  ;) :-[
-40hz (September 29, 2020, 09:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

... and educational!  ;D :Thmbsup:

Good seeing you and some of the Vieille Garde regulars again. It’s been far too long. I definitely missed the civility and high level of discourse that characterizes DC’s forum. This place is like an oasis of civilization compared to some of the online circles I’ve (more of necessity than choice) been moving in lately. It’s refreshing. :)
-40hz (September 29, 2020, 11:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Should these current posts from 40hz not be transferred to the thread for hearing from members that haven't been active when DC celebrated being online for 10 years? While 40hz may not have been "away" for that long, it does feel that way sometimes.  ;D
-Shades (September 29, 2020, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, not transferred.  Maybe there's an argument for copying, but not moving, IMO.

JavaJones:
In our excitement at reunion, let us not forgot Codex. ;) Here are some sample vids to whet your appetite.

- Oshyan

40hz:
In our excitement at reunion, let us not forgot Codex.
-JavaJones (September 30, 2020, 06:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I watched a few of the videos. It all seems a bit stream of consciousness from what I’ve seen so far. Is there a design document for it that's available to read? Maybe I haven’t watched the right video - or enough of them yet. But I’m having a little trouble getting my head around the central paradigm and design of the thing.

wraith808:
In our excitement at reunion, let us not forgot Codex.
-JavaJones (September 30, 2020, 06:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I watched a few of the videos. It all seems a bit stream of consciousness from what I’ve seen so far. Is there a design document for it that's available to read? Maybe I haven’t watched the right video - or enough of them yet. But I’m having a little trouble getting my head around the central paradigm and design of the thing.

-40hz (September 30, 2020, 08:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was my experience when I followed this thread before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version