ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020: quick generator peek

<< < (6/7) > >>

IainB:
@anandcoral:
The one NANY 2020 I am working is not getting full times as desired, due to my work pressure. I still have hope that Almighty will give me free time from all these "must-do" works.
-anandcoral (December 25, 2019, 03:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hello,
Your hopeful prayer has been answered. As it is Christmas and the Season of Giving, I hereby allow you the necessary free time from all those "must-do" works, so that you can attend to Paste Text and your other children, like a good father should. They're looking rather neglected as it is - don't make it worse by subjecting them to further neglect. Use your new free time wisely though - e.g., stop browsing the DC Forum or "social notworking" forums generally...remember, I'll be watching you.
Don't listen to any of those annoying pointy-headed jerks on the DC Forum who may try to tell you to ignore this message and that the Almighty doesn't have an account on the Forum - there is such a thing as omnipresence, you know.

Happy Christmas!   :D

anandcoral:
remember, I'll be watching you.
Happy Christmas!   :D
-IainB (December 25, 2019, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, you made my day :)

there is such a thing as omnipresence, you know.
-IainB (December 25, 2019, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, and I have seen HIS miracle in my life. I walk in his faith and am still walking, even after that dreadful fall in bathroom (check my thread in DC) which could have made me bedridden for ever, as per the doctor. My spinal injury was saved by few millimeters.

I pray to HIM to protect all his children and show the correct path.

BTW, I read Forum message in rss feed and reply only where required. And I do not have Facebook, Twitter etc. They are luxurious items  for rich (with free time) people :)

Regards,

Anand

Tuxman:
Every time someone talks about an omnipresence, I wonder where we scientists have lost the fight.

IainB:
@Tuxman:
Every time someone talks about an omnipresence, I wonder where we scientists have lost the fight.
-Tuxman (December 25, 2019, 12:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hahaha, good one! Amusing.
But - and more seriously - I had not realised that anyone was "fighting" over it (or "something"). Are people fighting over that mythical hypothetical and (presumably) mis-named "dark matter" as well? I wonder.
I mean, if there is a fight here, what exactly is the fight about?
Aren't we simply seeking truth and understanding?

Tuxman:
There cannot be two contrary truths.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version