ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020: quick generator peek

<< < (5/7) > >>

Tuxman:
For RSS, I warmly recommend Newsblur.

anandcoral:
I have no favorite or dislike for any browser. I use X 'browser' which satisfies my need and increases my efficiency.
Along with required extensions, I have found FireFox fulfilling my current need.

I began with Netscape, Ie, Chrome and FireFox. I have tried Opera, Vivaldi (now) and many other browsers.

My first chance of using FireFox came when I was using Chrome and Gmail was introduced. I need a keyboard shortcut to delete a message quickly. I found Greasemonkey and script to delete and also label. I myself made script for removing label and shared in that forum.

Now all is available in GMail itself, but that incident showed me the power of extension in FireFox. I have posted above my current extensions. I may post in details what benefit I get from them and why I can not live without them, even if the browser itself is more powerful otherwise.

Regards,

Anand

anandcoral:
For RSS, I warmly recommend Newsblur.
-Tuxman (December 05, 2019, 02:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
I need extension (free) in the browser and Feebro is satisfying my need now. It is totally in my control and easy to use. I previously used Google rss reader and also CommaFeed.

Regards,

Anand

smaragdus:
@anandcoral

Feedbro is available on Chrome Web Store. I once tested it with a Chromium fork but I prefer desktop RSS readers.

By the way, is Paste Text Like abandoned for good?

anandcoral:
By the way, is Paste Text Like abandoned for good?
-smaragdus (December 24, 2019, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
No. None of my pet apps are abandoned. They are like my children.
Only problem is that the father is heavily under pressure of bread and butter jobs.

The one NANY 2020 I am working is not getting full times as desired, due to my work pressure. I still have hope that Almighty will give me free time from all these "must-do" works.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version