ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020 Release - Android App - DiscussionList

<< < (10/13) > >>

superboyac:
It might be nice for someone to make a set of solo self-improvement or meditation questions I could add..
-mouser (October 23, 2019, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
AH!  here's some i use...

What are my Strengths?
What are my weaknesses?
what can i always be counted on for?
what can i never be counted on for?
what does everyone know about me?
What's my superpower?
If i were an animal, what animal would i be?
what other questions should i ask?

mouser:
Oblique Strategies: https://carinelallemand.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/enoobliqstrat1.pdf

superboyac:
Oblique Strategies: https://carinelallemand.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/enoobliqstrat1.pdf
-mouser (October 23, 2019, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
hey!  i like this a lot!

ewemoa:
The way the widget works is it displays a single random item (from your chosen section), and you can tap to move to the next.
-mouser (October 18, 2019, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Got it working here.  Nice that you can tap to move to the next -- there's no way to go backwards, right?

Initially I wasn't sure how to get the widget to display once its preferences screen showed up.  I think pressing the back key / button works.  Is that right?  It turned out that whatever the widget display settings were, I failed to notice the widget on the home screen  :P

You could use it for random words of wisdom instead of questions.

--- End quote ---

Are you a mind-reader?

mouser:
Got it working here.  Nice that you can tap to move to the next -- there's no way to go backwards, right?
--- End quote ---
Not in the widget, but i could probably fix that by making another tap location you could tap on widget to go back..

Initially I wasn't sure how to get the widget to display once its preferences screen showed up.  I think pressing the back key / button works.  Is that right?
--- End quote ---
Yeah the preferences dialog is just back button to leave.. I would prefer a set of "Save/Cancel" buttons, but I guess this is how android wants to do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version