ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020 Release - Android App - DiscussionList

<< < (8/13) > >>

mouser:
Another feature I was thinking of adding (to all of my android apps), is the option to mark items as a "favorite" which would show them in an automatically created "Favorites" tab.

Implemented in latest beta.

tomos:
Thanks mouser (I should have read all the OP first...)
Even longer notes are very readable in edit mode :up:

I see also a simple list is importable -- I can look at the lists from popup quotes and modify if needed.

There's some good questions in "the six minute diary" that can be asked/answered each day. (Fwiw some questions there I don't relate to / some schmaltzy quotes as well imo.) I would presume though that as a set of questions that they would be copyrighted. https://www.amazon.com/Mindfulness-Happiness-Productivity-Effective-Gratitude/dp/B07J1Q1P6R

In general though, that could be a good subset of questions: those that can be asked each / every day.

mouser:
I see also a simple list is importable -- I can look at the lists from popup quotes and modify if needed.
--- End quote ---

Yep! The only thing that needs to change is as described in this post: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=48838.msg433063#msg433063

* The file needs to be named: discussionlistq_*******.txt
* The first line of file needs to start @FILEFORMAT:CB1
* Then there should be one line specifying the tag to use for the questions to follow, like @TAG:PopQuotes1
* And then each item on its own line after that, with \n used for linebreaks if desired.

mouser:
Added two new "virtual" sections, one for "Favorites" and one for all items with non-blank Notes fields.  Now it's very easy to browse the list of items with notes or organize your favorites.
If you don't use these features the virtual sections will not be shown, so it won't get in your way.

mouser:
I have 3 users on google play store, and 1 is me :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version