ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020 Release - Android App - DiscussionList

<< < (3/13) > >>

sphere:
would be to add a time stamped highlights/notes section for each question that is added.
--- End quote ---

I could add the ability to add notes for each question, without too much trouble.
-mouser (October 12, 2019, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think adding timestamped note, would be a nice addition. It might be possible then to link to the audio memos, videos or even photo for our use case.
I understand that the suggestion of adding media creates a much harder hurdle.

mouser:
Yes, adding multimedia notes would be much more work..

mouser:
ps. if anyone wants to try to create an (original) list of conversation icebreaker/questions, I'd love to include them..

mouser:
Widget support added.. You can make a widget which shows a single item (like the main slide view), and click to advance.

IainB:
@mouser: Re: NANY 2020 Pledge - Android App - DiscussionList.
Keep the suggestions coming.
If anyone wants to help test beta version, let me know.
-mouser (October 11, 2019, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think the suggestions would be akin to "requirements" rules, so I guess this is partially about the incremental development/refinement of a prototype tool to meet some defined requirements and some as yet unknown/undiscovered/undefined potential requirements.
I'd be happy to help as a ß tester - it could be quite interesting, as, during the testing process, I could get to understand the tool better in terms of what it does now, as well as its potentially expanding context for possibilities of use. I quite enjoy being a ß tester for a couple of Android apps at present and I enjoyed being a ß tester for other software (including Google WAVE and NoteFrog and Wezinc) for the same reasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version