ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020 Release - Android App - DiscussionList

<< < (2/13) > >>

wraith808:
Couple goal with open mind allowing other to speak
--- End quote ---

I didn't understand this comment. Can you clarify?
-mouser (October 11, 2019, 07:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

I took it to mean that you need to couple or supplement goals with an open mind that invites an expression of your partner's concerns.

sphere:

:Thmbsup:
This is a great tool.

An idea (which adds some level of complexity which is likely outside the scope of the app) would be to add a time stamped highlights/notes section for each question that is added.  Personally I would love it to be an recorded audio memo with some tags because my partner and I have a similar process. After having a check-in (what we call it) we sometimes record an audio or video where we try to recap and highlight what we talked about, and where we are about it.  These have been interesting to go back and revisit.  We have also sometimes started and email chain to carry on topics.

mouser:
Keep the suggestions coming.
If anyone wants to help test beta version, let me know.

anandcoral:
Couple goal with open mind allowing other to speak
--- End quote ---

I didn't understand this comment. Can you clarify?
-mouser (October 11, 2019, 07:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

I took it to mean that you need to couple or supplement goals with an open mind that invites an expression of your partner's concerns.
-wraith808 (October 11, 2019, 08:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's what I intended to say, thanks wraith808 :)

Regards,

Anand

mouser:
would be to add a time stamped highlights/notes section for each question that is added.
--- End quote ---

I could add the ability to add notes for each question, without too much trouble.

I have added the ability to add notes to the questions as you are viewing them.  Though note that the notes are not visible unless you click the edit button.  I may have to find a better way to show a hint when browsing questions to indicate when notes have been added to a question.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version