ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

30 More Days of DonationCoder Screencasts

<< < (8/8)

jpprater:
i didn't think anyone was paying attention, let alone watching.

i actually did make 5 screencasts in the last week, but they were for a new program i've been working on and not yet released :)
-mouser (September 22, 2009, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're joking! We're hovering here like hawks watching a rodent.
-cranioscopical (September 22, 2009, 02:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
:D in this context, we are.
But yes, I was watching.  Awesome series, mouser!  I've really learned a lot from watching these.  So will this be the end of the series for the month? :(

TucknDar:
i didn't think anyone was paying attention, let alone watching.

i actually did make 5 screencasts in the last week, but they were for a new program i've been working on and not yet released :)
-mouser (September 22, 2009, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
First of all, I've been watching most of them! Thanks for making them, even if there's not a lot of feedback :-[

Second, exciting to hear you working on a new program! Any more info on that, or you're keeping it a secret until it's ready?

mouser:
it's mainly focused on webcam recording, and is a bit similar to screenshot captor -- that's why i've said recently that screenshot captor is finally going to get an improved thumbnail panel, based on this code.  but i'm going to work on it for a few more weeks and figure out a few more details and best direction for it.

jpprater:
it's mainly focused on webcam recording, and is a bit similar to screenshot captor -- that's why i've said recently that screenshot captor is finally going to get an improved thumbnail panel, based on this code.  but i'm going to work on it for a few more weeks and figure out a few more details and best direction for it.
-mouser (September 22, 2009, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
Awesome!  :up:  Looking forward to it!  Thanks so much for making these screencasts.  Like I said, I'm learning loads.  :D

delwoode:
Some of these videos are gone now
If I click on day 16 Today's video looks at the alias launching modifiers, I just get sent to your Youtube channel but that video is not there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version