ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

[Request] - Windows Title Change ( Permanent )

(1/4) > >>

scriptkid:
Hello Coders!

This is my 1st day here in this forum and i've been seeing some good codes here so why not try to request :)

Request:

A new DLL to change the default windows title for the .exe since the developer doesn't want to remove their branding even we paid for the files and services.

Must be:
    • Permanent
    • .DLL to hook to .exe

Here's the screenshot of the default windows title that they don't want to remove

[Request] - Windows Title Change ( Permanent )

Thank you so much and if this is a paid one just let me know the price.

God bless!

publicdomain:
Welcome to the forum @scriptkid, I'm in!

Please paint a bit more of the scenario to see if the best use-case is a DLL, a "launcher" program or perhaps a direct EXE change at the binary file level.

It can be accomplished via creating a single-purpose program for starting the application hidden, changing the title using the windows API, then making the windows visible.

This would be the "soft" approach and a good starting point which doesn't require anything further other than the .exe name you have there.

Let's try this first!

What's the exact .EXE file name?

Cheers!

KodeZwerg:
"Permanent" aint a hook.... permanent = patching .exe file.
In general you can use any "WinSpy" program thats avail to change application caption, so no need to invent something new.

scriptkid:
Welcome to the forum @scriptkid, I'm in!

Please paint a bit more of the scenario to see if the best use-case is a DLL, a "launcher" program or perhaps a direct EXE change at the binary file level.

It can be accomplished via creating a single-purpose program for starting the application hidden, changing the title using the windows API, then making the windows visible.

This would be the "soft" approach and a good starting point which doesn't require anything further other than the .exe name you have there.

Let's try this first!

What's the exact .EXE file name?

Cheers!
-publicdomain (September 20, 2019, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can i send it here?

publicdomain:
Can i send it here?
-scriptkid (September 20, 2019, 06:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wait! Please allow me to finish a window title changer generator so YOU can use it on your own...

(This way it can help the most)

Repo: https://github.com/publicdomain/title-changer-launcher-generator

Cheers!
Vic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version