ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What are people using these days, instead of Surfulater?

<< < (5/8) > >>

wraith808:
If you haven't tried Clibu yet, I'd welcome any feedback.
-nevf (September 11, 2019, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does it use the same sort of registration as Surfulater, i.e. dial home instead of just inputting a code?

Steven Avery:
Which of these programs can effectively post to the Net? (presumably by creating an HTML file).

Allowing that you may have to purchase a domain name and use your hosting platform.

superboyac:
Which of these programs can effectively post to the Net? (presumably by creating an HTML file).

Allowing that you may have to purchase a domain name and use your hosting platform.
-Steven Avery (September 12, 2019, 09:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
i seem to remember one of the old school ones was good at this like TreedbNotes.  but im pretty sure rightnote can export to html.  onenote cannot directly, but you can export to word and then from word save as html.

superboyac:
@superboyac Just skip an episode of some mediocre tv show and put the time to better use.  ;)
-nevf (September 11, 2019, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
ha good point.  ill sacrifice chernobyl for clibu!

nevf:
If you haven't tried Clibu yet, I'd welcome any feedback.
-nevf (September 11, 2019, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does it use the same sort of registration as Surfulater, i.e. dial home instead of just inputting a code?
-wraith808 (September 11, 2019, 10:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Clibu registration is entirely in the app, no third parties involved. It uses the database on the Clibu server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version