ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Is there any plan to update to ScreenShot Captor ?

<< < (3/7) > >>

lanux128:
If it is not too hard to implement, I'd appreciate a rules-based file-renamer within Screenshot Captor.

This is a sample UI from a software that I use, PDF Creator.

Is there any plan to update to ScreenShot Captor ?

rjbull:
I'd appreciate a rules-based file-renamer within Screenshot Captor.-lanux128 (October 05, 2019, 01:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would it be enough, or easier, to harness a command-line file renamer like BRC  (brother of the better-known Bulk Rename Utility (BRU)) or Rename Master?

lanux128:
Would it be enough, or easier, to harness a command-line file renamer like BRC  (brother of the better-known Bulk Rename Utility (BRU)) or Rename Master?
-rjbull (October 06, 2019, 03:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am currently using a mixture of 1-4a Rename, Flash Renamer and an AHK script to do the file-renaming, mostly to drop some extraneous additions to the file-name such as " - Mozilla Firefox", "- Chromium" and etc.

lanux128:
Another feature I have been thinking about, if SC can use Ctrl+mousewheel up/down to zoom in/out of the image. Much like Google maps but with an additional use of the 'Ctrl' key.

mouser:
SC already zooms in and out with plain mousewheel..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version