ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

Systemus

<< < (6/11) > >>

BGM:
Okay, well, I don't know.  Maybe if I removed the Elevated Command Prompt?  It is a cmd file that Systemus Launches.  I guess I could offer it separately or just leave it out.  Seems like a nice feature to have, though.  It's just a cmd file and the user can view it normally.

Or I could just leave it and folks will just have to trust me.  haha

But if I scan it with my own MSE - it detects nothing.

It passes a scan with MalwareBytes, too - the entire zip file passes - no threats (latest database).
Make sure you have the version 1.3.

skwire:
Or I could just leave it and folks will just have to trust me.-BGM (January 09, 2020, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

For the record, I gave up caring about false positives in my own software years ago.  If my own software body of work or reputation isn't enough to convince somebody to use my software, I'm perfectly fine with said person not using it.  IMO, it's not worth wasting the cycles on.

smaragdus:
@BGM

@smaragdus - See what I mean?
--- End quote ---

I absolutely do not care about false positives. I still use an antivirus for a single reason- when I update some programs they insist on integrating to Windows shell and my antivirus asks me whether to allow or block shell integration. Blocking shell integration when updating certain programs spares me some time and efforts as I would not need to open and edit the Windows registry. Anyway, for me common sense has always been better than the best antivirus, actually it seems that all the antivirus programs are pretty shitty.

By the way- do you still accept feature requests for TextWorx?

BGM:
@smaragdus, For TextWorx, sure, if I think I can do it without too much trouble.  :-[ Uh, just post in the textworx thread if you don't mind.

tomos:
As for me, I just wanted to have a look -- I added the exe to the ignore list. Sorted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version