ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Standalone screenshot window

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
is there a reason why the capture window can't 'pop up' by default?
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what you mean by the capture window..  SC has 3 basic options for what to do after a screenshot.  It can pop up a small post-capture dialog to show you a mini version of the screenshot and give you some choices.  Or it can restore it's main window to let you edit the screenshot, etc.  Or it can stay minimized.

The difficulty in what you are requesting is simply that it is basically asking for a 4th option -- you want to pop-up the capture, but in a way that closes if you click outside of it, and you want it to be sized for the capture (at least when feasible).  I'm thinking it would be easier to write/use a standalone viewer for that and just tell SC to launch it after each capture and keep itself minimized.

spacedad:
when you say 'mini version of the screenshot' is that the 'toggle standalone screenshot window' option?
if so, then that's the one i like. resizing to image - i could live without. but maybe an 'always on top' choice would be good, or when you click on the browser/game i could gain focus with the screenshot window still open but 'behind' the browser.
is that possible?

mouser:
when you say 'mini version of the screenshot' is that the 'toggle standalone screenshot window' option?
--- End quote ---

no, it's quite different.  it's what you get what you choose "after capture show: post-capture pop-up dialog"

spacedad:
oh, so when you say it has 3 options, which one is the 'toggle standalone screenshot window' option?

mouser:
that's something different, a crazy feature I added a while ago that I barely remember how it works :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version