ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

VideoProc/Digiarty of WinXDVD Fame - ST FREE 4K/HD Capture/Edit/Download/Convert

<< < (4/4)

Stoic Joker:
Is this one of those "shrink-wrapped" deals that has to be installed before the clock runs out, or can I sit on it for a bit until needed?

Deozaan:
Is this one of those "shrink-wrapped" deals that has to be installed before the clock runs out, or can I sit on it for a bit until needed?
-Stoic Joker (August 20, 2019, 06:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's "shrink-wrapped." The included Readme.txt (where you find your license key) says:

But kindly note the full version and license key will become invalid in the following conditions:
- you reinstall your system.
- you reformat your partition where the software is located.
- you activate the key after August 30,2019.
--- End quote ---

4wd:
VideoProc 3.4 is up as a give away: https://www.videoproc.com/media-converter/mkv-to-mp4-converter.htm

Activate before November 18

In case no-one realises, you can then uninstall and reinstall, (this version), at any time provided you have saved the activation file.

FWIW, you can also extract the installer and copy/rename the {app} folder somewhere - no need to install it, (that I've noticed 'til now).

4wd:
VideoProc 3.5 is available for free atm here.

Fill in the 6 question survey to the right and you'll also receive their new video editor for free when it's available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version