ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: block mouse/audio on local network to targeted computers

<< < (2/3) > >>

flamerz:
Hello, sorry for the delayed response.

@publicdomain

My first choice was AHK, but I'm a newbie with that scripting language. Do you have some preference?

@KodeZwerg

We use win10. There are no restrictions and the network settings are free to configure (for example, to set static ip's).

wraith808:
@publicdomain

My first choice was AHK, but I'm a newbie with that scripting language. Do you have some preference?
-flamerz (September 19, 2019, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think he was asking if you still needed it and any features that you desired, as he has for his other threads.  I think he already has a language of choice to develop in.  :Thmbsup:

publicdomain:
@publicdomain

-flamerz (September 19, 2019, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey! As @wraith808 said (spot-on):

I think he already has a language of choice to develop in.  :Thmbsup:
-wraith808 (September 19, 2019, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

The language would be C# for a .NET 4.5 application native to Windows 8+

Anything, just let me know.

Cheers!
Vic

KodeZwerg:
After getting my schedule for next week(s), i guess no time left for me to do, since i'm interested in that topic i will do it sooner or later.
When finished, i will share in here but count me out as a "do-it-now" helper, sorry!

flamerz:
Oh.. great.

There are no strong requirements and I can configure whatever is needed on the local network (opening ports or installing databases).

A "backdoor" to unlock the computer manually if something goes wrong would be great (in case something  goes wrong with the network and the computer remains locked).

Not a basic requirement but another beautiful lock would be stopping internet service, not sure the best way to achieve this, remove dns or whatever. This will help me to keep them focused on the task when internet is not required.

My students will not hack this :-)

Im available for testing, of course.

An user interface is NOT a must have.. i can go command line or with a very basic UI.

I think the idea is clear, this is not a punishment software, just a helper for the teacher.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version