ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

XYplorer File Manager

<< < (14/43) > >>

Darwin:
Yeah - I hadn't been aware of the beta club (thanks for sending me off for a look) and am amazed that there's a new build with bug fixes available pretty much daily.

BTW the xywiki looks interesting as well, but it loads excrutiatingly slowly (I've had to hit reload three times when it was stuck at between 95 and 100%).

allen:
BTW the xywiki looks interesting as well, but it loads excrutiatingly slowly (I've had to hit reload three times when it was stuck at between 95 and 100%).
-Darwin (May 20, 2007, 10:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmn, you're right... it hasn't always been that way.  Maybe just a temporary hiccup somewhere in the pipeline.

Darwin:
Weird - once it loads successfully navigating around it goes smoothly. There's a wealth of information there!

Darwin:
Damn! I discover something new about XYPlorer everytime I open it up. Over the last few days I've discovered that right out of the box it hooks into my QuickView Plus installation and provides previews of any file (just about) that I click on. This morning I discovered that right clicking on the information panel maximizes/minimizes it (much lick doubleclicking on a the title bar of a Windows app). This is awesome because it means that I can set a size that is reasonable when looking at my folder structure AND a size that is useful for previewing and then switch between them with a single click of the mouse  :-*

If XYplorer ever gets dual-pane viewing DOpus will be very seriously on the ropes...

mitzevo:
 ;D or press ALT + F12 if you're a keyboard junky

I also like the preview abilities in XYplorer, such as being able to preview .psd files  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version