ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Record Source Selector

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
great johi!

rather than post it on yousend it, may i suggest you attach it (upload it) to your post.  you should see an attach button at the bottom of your post when you edit it or post a new reply.

if you need a web page to host freeware/donationware you develop just ask.

akx:
Soundzwörg failed for me: "No input lines found", then it started leaking memory; it was at 49 megs when I ended the process...

Can you release the source? Please? Pretty please?

johi:
whoops.
at least it should quit after that message? how can it leak memory then? :D i'll have to look into this.
i can't imagine how you could be happy with untidy assembler code (that doesn't even work for all) from someone who just started doing this. let me at least try to fix this first. :) i'll write whether i had succes or not.

EDIT: I see: it first gave you that message and in the second go leaked memory? did it work then?
what soundcard and operating system do you have?

akx:
It gave me the message, then started to leak memory, didn't quit. With a non-contested CPU usage (was playing World of Warcraft while I first tested it ;) ) it jumps to around _400_ megs in less than 5 seconds.

I'm using Windows XP Pro SP2, and a nForce2 integrated chipset with audio.

johi:
i was and will be away from computer until mid of this year.
i will try to post a more working version with more features, shortly after im back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version