ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Switching to VoIP chat...

<< < (2/2)

Renox:
okay okay! lol it was an idea... gone bad! I was looking at the use of VoIP as something that could be used to explain things at real time if someone needed help or even to chat with a friend... I can see all of these points that you all have made and realize that VoIP might not and isn't the way to go... I personally love VoIP, because it gives me a great chance to communicate and keep my social skills polished... I love communicating and for me talking is alot easier than typing even though I can type very quick! Glad to see your guys' opinion though! I appreciate the reply's and feedback! cya!

nudone:
Renox, i think there can be good reasons to use voip (as you've mentioned). if you needed any help or wanted to discuss something then you could always just make the suggestion that you would prefer to use voip and see what happens after that.

Renox:
true... will do that then! thanx!

urlwolf:
I think talking is more time-efficient.
I don't do any chatting.
Have you looked at your time logs of how much time you spend chatting?
I have. I won't do that, I cannot afford it.

Same goes for posting/reading blogs etc... they are demanding!

The same ideas can be transmitted by talking about 2/3 faster than by typing. *If* you have a clear idea of what you want to say.

Gothi[c]:
Have you looked at your time logs of how much time you spend chatting?

--- End quote ---

Usually at the same time I'm doing other stuff too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version