ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Eudora, Hermes and Pandora - also compared to TheBat! and other email clients

<< < (4/13) > >>

Tuxman:
I have Ctrl+F'ed through the revision histories and "editor" is mentioned rather often - usually the HTML editor though. I'm not on my The Bat! computer here, so I could evaluate it later. Never searched for boxes, honestly.

Soon, they'll want more money from me. The Bat! 9 is around the corner. Sigh!

superboyac:
I have Ctrl+F'ed through the revision histories and "editor" is mentioned rather often - usually the HTML editor though. I'm not on my The Bat! computer here, so I could evaluate it later. Never searched for boxes, honestly.

Soon, they'll want more money from me. The Bat! 9 is around the corner. Sigh!
-Tuxman (August 21, 2019, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
I *may* have gotten banned from the ritlabs forums permanently for complaining about the editor like 10 years ago!  lol
And guess what...10 years later, STILL THE SAME.  LOLOLOL

honestly, most of the issues comes down to one thing....wrapping.  like, can you just make the editor wrap like a normal window?  maybe a little checkbox to enable/disable?  nope maybe in 20 years.

superboyac:
lol Steven, just noticed your thread on the Bat forum.  nice.

Yea, i wish they would do legit, noticeable improvements.
Fix the editor, get it modern.
Fix the contact syncing.  It does not work.  It's also very weird in general.
so many others.
how about autofilling addresses?  can we get that to make some sort of sense.?  i feel like, as with most autofill technologies, they always want to choose the worst possible choice.  somehow, every single time, the AI knows exactly which choice i DONT want and thats the one it chooses.  quite brilliant, actually.

(still great program)

Tuxman:
like, can you just make the editor wrap like a normal window?
-superboyac (August 21, 2019, 11:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

It automatically wraps - or rewraps - long lines when you press Alt+L, I find that handy, actually.  :huh:

Tuxman:
FWIW:
The next The Bat! (version 9) will have a ribbon layout. Ribbons!  >:( Blergh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version