ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

displaying long file names

(1/2) > >>

Judykator:
In the attachment you can see how the program displays very long file names in search results

How to set the program so that the very long file name will be displayed without collapsing in the place indicated by the right arrow?

I use v2.233.02 and 1920x1080 resolution

Nod5:
I can confirm that the word wrap happens, though I hadn't noticed it until you posted about it. Don't know if there is a way to disable it.

IainB:
@Judykator: This might help.
Set Name and other columns (e.g., the Score column per example below).
Display files with long names - in the example below, I use Everything with a Regex query to get some LFNs (LongFileNames).
The LFNs may initially appear as truncated to the right with 3 dots...
Doubleclick on the column divider to the right of the LFNs, as shown, and the Name column will then expand to display the full LFNs on a single line.

Judykator:
@Judykator: This might help.
Set Name and other columns (e.g., the Score column per example below).
-IainB (August 08, 2019, 02:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

how to make column headers visible ? I can't see them. Option "Hide Coumn Headers" I have unchecked ...

edit:
I would have to use small icons? Then only the column heading is visible.

I use large icons ...

wraith808:
I think that the OP just wants to expand the display space- it seems that the column display is not constrained to the size of the window.  That's the underlying problem it appears from first glance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version