ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Vote for what Review to do Next

<< < (9/9)

rjbull:
I want to know Revo Uninstaller Pro compare with other free Uninstaller software?
-joel2007 (July 07, 2010, 12:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

joel2007, check Gizmo's Best Free Program Un-installer review where Revo Uninstaller comes out top.

cyberdiva:
joel2007, check Gizmo's Best Free Program Un-installer review where Revo Uninstaller comes out top.
-rjbull (July 07, 2010, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, but joel2007 asked about Revo Uninstaller Pro, the commercial version of Revo Uninstaller.  If I recall correctly, Gizmo's review deals only with the free version (Revo Uninstaller), not the commercial (Pro) version.

rjbull:
Yes, but joel2007 asked about Revo Uninstaller Pro, the commercial version of Revo Uninstaller.  If I recall correctly, Gizmo's review deals only with the free version (Revo Uninstaller), not the commercial (Pro) version.
-cyberdiva (July 10, 2010, 09:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Gizmo's review does only deal with free software, but joel2007's post is confusing.  He's asking for a comparison of Revo Uninstaller Pro, which is payware, with "other free Uninstaller software," as if it were free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version