ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best reliable freeware download sites?

<< < (3/8) > >>

Target:
portablefreeware.com - its my goto when I'm looking for something I can't get here. 

I monitor a handful of sites but if something catches my attention I always try and find the devs page rather than download from wherever I found it mentioned

ewemoa:
On a side note, is there an intent to record something like "when an assessment for a particular site was made" per site?

ewemoa:
portablefreeware.com - its my goto when I'm looking for something I can't get here. 
-Target (July 25, 2019, 05:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 (may be?)

Haven't used this recently, but this was one of my favorites for years -- some of the info like "How to extract" was really handy on occasion.

app103:
On a side note, is there an intent to record something like "when an assessment for a particular site was made" per site?
-ewemoa (July 25, 2019, 06:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

The Wordpress plugin I am using (WP Links Page Pro) lets me see when it was added, and I can edit the entry to change that, but there's no way to automatically include that info in the displayed list.

I suppose I could add that in the title field, though.

Thanks for the suggestion!

UPDATE:  This has now been added for each existing entry and will be included for all future additions on this list. (not sure if I will do this for all lists on my site, though)

ewemoa:
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version