ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ALSong - New Release :)

(1/2) > >>

Renegade:
We've finally released the international version of ALSong.

ALSong is a live lyrics MP3 player and has a few extras like creating mixed albums.

I've got some fantastic free music downloads as well. Each download is in the ALSong album (*.sab) format, and features a complete album.

Thanks go out to The Autumn Addicts and Kimo Watanabe for the music, and V Brown from 808Talk for his instrumental help putting us in contact with them.

Though it may seem a tad on the silly side - my favorite thing about ALSong is the playlist. While it may seem trivial and simple - It's just so much better than traditional flat playlists. If you've got playlists with hundreds of songs, you'll LOVE the folder view!

Enjoy~!  :D

Ryan

mouser:
fun!

lanux128:
Ryan, i did something that was not by the book and screwed up AlSong's interface.. :-[ i installed AlSong in one machine but hadn't the time to play around so i then copied the folder to my usb drive & tried on another machine but now the default interface is in Korean! how do i set it to English again? btw, if this is not allowed (copying to another system), please let me know. :)

on another note, Kimo Watanabe sounds just great! i also like the SAB setup.. :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
You can copy to another system, but you won't have the registry settings that are done during the installation.

To fix the language, save the following as a *.reg file then run it. You can also simply make the registry change yourself in regedit:

--- ---Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESTSoft\ALSong]
"Language"="English"

If you look in the "C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSong\Language" folder, you'll see the actual language resource DLL.

Let me know how that goes or if you need any other help.

I really like Kimo. It's strange when you think of ukelele, but man - He just SMOKES!

lanux128:
Let me know how that goes or if you need any other help.-Renegade (August 06, 2007, 09:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
thanks Renegade.. :Thmbsup: i will try this when i'm back to the pc that i copied AlSong. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version