ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Non automated time trackers

(1/2) > >>

oblivion:
I'm trying to find something that can track, very loosely, where I am and what I'm doing. Like, some sort of ability to create a few locations that I can associate with blocks of time, past or future, just to help me keep track of things without vast and unnecessary detail.

So I'd like to be able to say "tomorrow morning I'm at xyz, lunchtime I'll be in abc, yesterday I was at ghi all day" and maybe show me something like a diary view. Colour coded by location would be nice, too!

All the time trackers I've looked at want me to hit start and stop buttons and/or do real-time location tracking. I don't want or need that sort of fine detail - or complexity.

Anyone seen anything like that?

tomos:
Would a calendar suit?

wraith808:
Anuran does this.  An old NANY entry, but I still use it because I'm terrible at tracking time.

oblivion:
Would a calendar suit?
-tomos (June 18, 2019, 06:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
I had a feeling someone would say something like that  ;D

I was hoping for something I could impose enough constraints on that I could do everything with a few button presses once I'd defined the basic parameters.

oblivion:
Anuran does this.  An old NANY entry, but I still use it because I'm terrible at tracking time.
-wraith808 (June 18, 2019, 07:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ooh. I remember looking at it, years ago, and deciding it wasn't a good fit for me then. I'll take another look!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version