ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC's "EVIL DEAD" Get Together

<< < (11/12) > >>

nudone:
Maybe someone can make a Cody UT skin
-Gothi[c] (October 22, 2006, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

i've already offered to make a 3d model. i don't think an actual skin would look right - unless you have a model in mind that it would fit to.

JavaJones:
Yes, make a Cody UT character! Mouser can play him with the Hide & Seek mod and he can always be the seeker. ;) Either that or we make whoever is the seeker use the model. I like the idea of staying simple - making a full on DC mod/mutator would be cool, but is probably overkill for now. If we can even get a good amount of people into a UT game then we'll see if there's enough interest to keep going. :)

- Oshyan

jgpaiva:
AhAh... I wonder how we'll cover all the time fuses at DC ;)
(i guess mouser won't have any trouble, but for *normal* people it won't be easy :P)

app103:
It's old and very inexpensive now, plus it will run on a wide variety of systems - maybe even App's old WinME box. ;) -JavaJones (October 21, 2006, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

That box can barely play solitaire without lagging.  :D

And I wouldn't want to play anything on 33.6k dialup, which is the only connection that pc can have.

But I do have the newer pc and DSL and I haven't been able to push it to its limits yet.

I still don't like shooter games...I am no good at them. I can't even play that stickman game. I had troubles with the training mode. :(

Gothi[c]:
That box can barely play solitaire without lagging.
--- End quote ---
UT used to run on my p133 with 64mb ram in software rendering mode :)

And I wouldn't want to play anything on 33.6k dialup, which is the only connection that pc can have.
--- End quote ---
Why don't you network it with your dsl computer? get a cheap router from ebay or something :)

But I do have the newer pc and DSL and I haven't been able to push it to its limits yet.
--- End quote ---

I doubt UT will push it anywhere near it's limit unless you use an insane resolution or something.

I still don't like shooter games...I am no good at them. I can't even play that stickman game. I had troubles with the training mode.

--- End quote ---
It doesn't HAVE to be shooting, like JavaJones mentioned, we could use a hide and seek mod. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version