ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Whats on your desktop?

<< < (9/40) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
WOW...thats awesome! I live in Arizona so I should go see that one day- weird how you live in a place and know nothing about it ;D

Curt:
Yes, I know what you mean, Brandon. My kid sister grew up here in Copenhagen, when I was raised in the other end of the country. When I joined my Copenhagen part of the family as an young adult, I immediately started to explore the "big" city, and very soon I knew more about it than she did, though she had fifteen years in advance.

Darwin:
Thanks Curt! Yes, I've had similar experiences... my wife knows my hometown, where we have settled, better than I do and I grew to know hers better than she does. Funny how familiarity can breed not so much contempt as indifference or complacency.

Curt:
Reflections CAPS by ~styrizo -PhilB66 (September 02, 2007, 09:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, Phil, for taking the time to supply these links. I should say that I really like the look of these text icons, but I don't think I am going to use them myself, because I remember pictures, places and stuff, but it is seldom that I can remember a name.

TucknDar:
Here's my desktop. I use LiteStep for shell and that's of course LaunchBar Commander you see at the top of the screen :)

Whats on your desktop?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version