ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Whats on your desktop?

<< < (35/40) > >>

Dirhael:
W-O-W, where do we can get such gorgeous wallpaper? In the meantime, I'll clean my desktop, it's been more than a year since I posted a shot, so I got to be presentable at least :)
-Lashiec (November 09, 2008, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

That one I got as part of my paid subscription to cgwallpapers.com. Great site, even if you have to pay for it (really, $10 USD for a year is perfectly acceptable to me :)).

kartal:
I have never used the "desktop" in my whole digital life (which is over 16 years).  As soon as when my computer starts windows, it is cluttered with windows and I never have any need to show desktop.  So I have really nothing to show :)

Shades:
My desktop is graced with wallpapers from interfacelift.

Music_Guy:
I almost have a top music of the week type of section where I drag a few songs I like, or whatever's in my head that week so I can play them back in one click instead of singing them to myself like a loner. It's also a reminder of when I'm over a song since it's no longer on the desktop. Besides that, just a bunch of music production software and the recycling bin.

fenixproductions:
I am working on proper Rainlendar skin but results looks good enough even now :)

Standard desktop:

Whats on your desktop?

After hovering TrueCrypt "icon":

Whats on your desktop?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version