ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Whats on your desktop?

<< < (31/40) > >>

Lashiec:
So, HmmXP also works under Vista?

Dirhael:
So, HmmXP also works under Vista?
-Lashiec (May 23, 2008, 06:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, as far as I know there isn't any ports of it to Vista.

Lashiec:
Oh, I thought your theme was HmmXP, the window icon in the Start Menu is similar.

Dirhael:
Oh, I thought your theme was HmmXP, the window icon in the Start Menu is similar.
-Lashiec (May 23, 2008, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

The start button is just something I quickly made in Photoshop a while back and reshacked into a modified Vista visual style. The default Vista VS doesn't look all that bad, but everything takes up to much valuable space IMHO. It's like Microsoft GUI designers wants to pad our monitors back to the dark ages of 1024x768, and I hate it. Thankfully you can improve the situation a bit with a HEX editor and Photoshop :)

wreckedcarzz:
I have a somewhat strange desktop background, made it during Media Tech one day while I was bored in Photoshop. Call it urban if you will. I just took brushes and kinda went insane for 45 minutes. There are seriously like 30 brushes there. :P

Other than the background, it is all simple, clean, and I have an idiot-proof start menu. Plus a 3D user image (thanks to 3DUserPic).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version