ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2006

What is the Great DonationCoder.com GTD Experiment of 2006?

<< < (11/19) > >>

esiiteri:
I'm in, what is our NA?

Mentat:
I'm usinf GTD since many years, but try to consolidate my system with PC's PDA's Papers Places ... So I'm in too ... to share and read all experiences and softwares testing   :)

PS: I'll buy MLO, when I read the wonderful post of GTD softwares by m_s  :Thmbsup:

urlwolf:
Just a quick question... how many of us are using MLO? If we are quite a few, maybe a special thread with tips and tricks here would help.

If you are not using it, and plan to join the GTD experiment, this is a good time to give it a try. It really is a fantastic application.

urlwolf:
A big question that many may have is: How easy it is to implement GTD and stick to it?

Also, how many people here have tried GTD and fallen off the wagon one way or another?

I know I have. For a start, the GTD book is dense, and not a good read. Second, the system can be implemented in so many ways that it takes a lot of effort to find the right one for you. Third, it is complicated!

There is even an entire category of post in 43folders for people who have dropped GTD and are trying to be back :)

I mean, I don't doubt it works, but... it has to be learned and practiced. It's like playing an instrument.

On the other hand, I found the advice by Mark Forster (Get Everything Done, GED) easy to implement. really easy in comparison.

Check the reviews:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/customer-reviews/0340746203/ref=cm_rev_next/026-4696388-9079645?ie=UTF8&customer-reviews.sort%5Fby=-SubmissionDate&n=266239&s=books&customer-reviews.start=21

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0340909129/026-4696388-9079645?v=glance&n=266239&s=books&v=glance

And it complements GTD fairy well...

nudone:
I'm in, what is our NA?
-esiiteri (August 19, 2006, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

what does NA mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version