ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

[Solved] Capture moves window to other monitor

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
I wonder if the problem could be a 3rd party tool that might be moving the capture overlay window -- either DisplayFusion or another similar helper tool that is trying to fix a problem when a window is off screen? Could that be?

Ath:
I push printscreen and when I go to select the area, the crosshairs and the full-size image moves to the next monitor.
-BGM (May 26, 2019, 09:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Is it possible that you have another program grabbing the PrtScr hotkey, pulling the focus to another monitor and thus messing up the SSC workflow?

BGM:
Well, I tried SC with DisplayFusion not running and had the same problem.
I don't have another program using printscreen, and SC is the only program I use for screen capture.

It's possible something else is wrong.  I am running Windows 7 on an MSI Z370 PC Pro motherboard ith an Intel Core i5-8600k.  The 8th gen Intels do not support Windows 7 (it works, they just have some bargain with M$ to force everyone to Win10) and so you can't use the onboard graphics with Windows 7, so to get around this, I use two graphics cards - an MSI GeForce GT 710 and a GT 730. 

But quite often something happens and I can't figure out what yet - where when I type into Mozilla programs, there is a typing lag.  And certain other programs will also lag.  Maybe the same thing happens with SC.  But it wasn't always this way, and I can't figure out what interferes with SC yet.  When I reboot the machine, it fixes the typing lag for awhile, but does not fix SC's issue.

BGM:
Cant' figure it out.  I can't find any other program interfering.

SC seems to always ignore one of the monitors.

I have no issues with SnipPaste, if I use it instead of SC.

BGM:
Well, I don't know what I did, but SC is working fine again.  Really, I can't think of anything significant.  It works on all three monitors now without shifting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version